Chennai has a rich history, colorful cultures and great traditions making it be noticeable uniquely. This capital of Tamil Nadu features a reputation due to the stunning beaches and sacred temples as well as a selection of great places to go to coming to a vacation here worthwhile. It offers adventures for the entire family and even honeymooners, however you will be astonished at how many stuff you might not understand about the city which might be very worthwhile.
1. It’s home to the largest Library in Asia. This is actually the Anna Centenary Library that spreads across when using nine acres. The books allow me to share of great value and you may have a please read on an interest of your liking.
2. Chennai hosts world’s second longest beach. Marina beach is actually one of the major attractions bringing individuals to the town. It gives you breathtaking views and serene surroundings, though it may be within the city premises.
3. World’s oldest medical and engineering colleges come in Chennai. It’s no surprise that India makes one of the most useful study destinations, mainly in the medical and engineering fields.
4. Town makes all the birthplace of South Indian cinema. It appears second in the quantity of theaters in India after Mumbai. If you love entertainment, then you’ve got lots of theaters to educate yourself regarding when seeing the city.
5. The greatest IT parks in Asia can be found here. It’s the Tidal Park that has been created to foster it rise in Tamil Nadu state. The 13 storied building is often a magnificent art work.
6. Oahu is the cultural capital of India. There is always something occurring within the city so far as cultural festivals and events go. You may enjoy many methods from dances, cinema and music festivals.
7. It is one amongst the safest rates cities in India. It’s got low crime rates and reliable police force, according to surveys. This will make it also top rated because the best city to reside.
8. Chennai has the 1st zoo in India the other of the largest in Asia. This is the Vandalur Zoo spreading over 602 hectares of land. It houses thousands of plants and creatures species and also over a lot of wild species. What’s more, it has tens of endangered species.
9. It can make the car hub asia. The bus transportation routes inside the city through Koyambedu might be best planned and also the city also ranks top three when it comes to two wheeler populations.
10. Certainly one of India’s oldest stadiums is found Chennai. It’s the M.A Chidambaram Stadium that’s set up back 1916. It is really worth checking out much more the town.
11. Chennai comes second in India inside the number of individuals it employs in terms of manpower. The employment opportunities in the city are impressive, not surprising commemorate one of the best cities to call home.
12. Chennai can also be the place to find one of several oldest Indian established research centers, the Cancer Institute established last 1920.